In August 2014, Farida Khalaf was just a normal Yazidi girl, living in a village high in the mountains of northern Iraq. Then her village was attacked and swiftly taken by ISIS fighters, and her whole world changed. The...
- all Out: A Year of Political Mayhem
- Collusion: Secret Meetings Dirty Money and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win
- Tales From the Yawning Portal (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mad City: The True Story of the Campus Murders That America Forgot
- albin de la simone
- the wicked wit of queen elizabeth 11